Singapore F1 Grand Prix - Day 2

Hi,

My wife & I went to the race track around 6pm and the sun has not set yet but the crowd was already there.

I took my digital camera and I have better shots of the racing cars this time.

The newspapers have reported that this first time night race in Singapore, has been very well organised as it is like a carnival. There was abundant food stalls and entertainment in-between the practice runs to keep the crowd attention.

Again, the roaring sound of the F1 car engines really got my adrenalin going and it was really an experience indeed and we are glad to be part of it.

Hope you will enjoy the photos I have taken with my digital camera.

Tonight is the actual race itself and we will be going with our son, Jason, who has missed the past 2 evenings as he was away on a scholl camp.

Please click on the 'X' on the top-right-hand corner of the display if the slideshow is blank.

Comments