Singapore F1 Grand Prix - Day 1

Hi,

My wife and I went to the racing track after work and a quick dinner to catch some of the practice sessions by the drivers.

I did not expect much other some noise and the F1 cars just passing us by at high speed.

But as we got nearer to the gates, the very loud engine noise could be heard and it somehow got us a bit excited. Yes, ear plugs were essential though I doubt it initially. We managed to buy some...!

We entered Gate 6 and was able to see the racing cars making a corner at that part of the race track. As they have to slow down at the corner, it is a good place to watch the racing cars though they were still going very fast.

I did not bring my digital camera so have to use my mobile camera instead so all the photos of the racing cars are terrible but the static photos were acceptable.

We did a fair bit of walking passing a few gates were on site for about 1.5 hours and we are very tired now....

Well, we should be better prepared for Day 2 at the race.....

Please click on the 'X' on the top right-hand corner if the slideshow is not being displayed.

Comments