Little India - Mustafa Shopping Centre

Hi,

I took my Dad to Little India to buy some special battery for his hearing aid. I happened to find it there last year while exploring the Mustafa Shopping Centre.

It is open 7 x24 and it is a very popular place for the locals too especially if you cannot sleep at night and want to do some shopping and have a tea or coffee.....ha...ha....ha.....





Here we are, at Little India.




Notice the decorations in the background....











Having a coffee break along the corridor outside the Mustafa Shopping Centre. I suppose this is a popular hangout for those night birds too......

So if you in Singapore and want to shop, check out Mustafa. You can take the MRT train on the North-South line and stop at Farrer station.

Inside the Dhoby Ghaut MRT station where we change MRT train from the East-West line to the North-South line.

My Dad, who is visiting from Malaysia, is very impressed by the MRT transportation system.

Comments