Botanical Gardens

Hi,


This is another interesting place to visit while you are in Singapore.

It is also a popular place for the locals to exercise in the early mornings and some bring their dogs along too.

I have also taken my breakfast there after my morning walk; toast, egg and bacon.....hmmm!

It is definitely a very nice and pleasant environment.

Here are some photos that I have taken during one of my visits to the garden....








Swan Lake

















A fountain near to the cafe where I have my breakfast after a morning walk.









































There are a few sculptures in the garden too ....





























The Botanical Garden is very big as you can see on the map below:


For more information, please visit the website at http://www.sbg.org.sg/


Comments