My Welcome Message To You

Dear Friends,

I will introduce my country, Singapore, to the best of my capability.

This blog was initiated by my friends from Happytails Beagle community in US but I will invite my other friends all over the world to drop by to have a look at the contents.

I will start off by giving you a bit of geographical and historial facts on my little red dot, followed by places of interest.

Ideally, I will try to use the photos that I have taken myself as photography is my hobby.

I will not touch on the political scene as it can be a sensitive issue. But if you have any queries, I will try my best to give you an answer or my opinion else I will also tell you "No Comment"...ha...ha..

I will attempt to make one posting fortnightly until I have run out of contents.

So I hope you will enjoy this blog and it will give you some insight of my country, Singapore My Little Red Dot...!

Regards,

David

Comments