Greetings from Singapore

Dear Friends & New Visitors,

I manage to get this blog up to share with you some basic information on Singapore the Little Red Dot.

I intend to make some postings on places of interests like Sentosa Island, Singapore Flyer, Zoo and Night safari, and any topics that may interest you that is within my capabilty but I will not discuss politics or other sensitive matters, as mentioned in my welcome message to you.

You are most welcome to drop me a message on the Notice Board I put up on the left margin of the page.

I am maintaining this blog in my spare time so please be forgiving if I do not revert to your messages immediately. I suggest you subscribe to the feed to this blog so that it there is any new posting, you will be informed.

My family & I will be visiting my siblings living in Melbourne, Australia over the next 3 weeks. I am likely to have limited access to the Internet so I will not be do any posting to this blog during this period.

I really hope you will enjoy this blog especially those who have never been to Singapore and may not make it to this part of the world.

Have a good week!

I have to rush off to start packing for my holiday now....

Ta-ta...

David

Comments